Monday 28 April 2014

A tribute to my college by Gaurav Kumar



Pacific Institute of Fire and Safety Management

My College –

My College name is “Pacific Institute of Fire and Safety Management” that located in Debari, Udaipur, Rajasthan, Affiliated to Pacific University Udaipur. This is a well-established institution provide quality education in the field of Fire and Safety Management. It has very good education record in previews years. The Director of PIFSM is Res. Mr. JAI KUMAR KALIA sir. He is very dynamic and helpful personality. He also kicks us to grow more and improving our self. I really respect to him.

About the Institute –

Pacific Institute of Fire and Safety Management is one of the premiere institute to provide quality education in concerned field. His main focus is to provide innovative approaches to meet goal challenges. “No one plans to fail but some fail to plan.” It has designed our courses with the strategy to make students spearheads and provide them ample job opportunities. The faculties of PIFSM are highly qualified and well experienced, who aim to provide students with a broad understanding and the knowledge of the underlying principles and the operational aspects of different industries.

Faculties of PIFSM –

In our college, the faculty is highly qualified and experienced, I appreciate every teacher who teach us I want to mention name of our teachers. Our English teacher is “Mr. Arjun Singh Rathore”. He has very good command on English, he always teaches us something new to grow up in our particular field. Our Subject wise faculties like – Construction safety is teaches by “”Mr. HemendraPanwar. And Occupational Health is by “Dr. Tripti Joshi mam”. And computer by “Mr. Rajesh Kanja”, and our fire drills is taken by “Mr. Amos Mark”. In Non- teaching Staff “Mr. DeepeshGakhreja” is very helpful and carefull personality.

Role of Our College –

Pacific Institute of fire and safety management is dedicated to inculcate skills and knowledge. We are driven by the nobility of this distinct profession. It is as noble as fighting with enemy on the border to save the soil. Fire fighters on the mission are the last hope. If your profession involves saving life and it pays you for your livelihood it is same as that of an army man. his purpose is to train people in the field of fire engineering and safety management and encourage and integrate approach to the reduction of life and property loss from fire and other industrial accidents by effective training, education and awareness programs. The institute pursues this goal by conducting several courses for the public with extensive practical training.

Our Season 2013 -14. –

I’m student of Diploma that is only for one year. And for the season of 2013 – 14. In this season we learnt many things which surely will help us to growing our career. We also went on tour to Jaisalmer, it was remarkable tour of my life. We celebrated safety week from 04 march to 08 march 2014, it was computational program in which I got certificate for the 1st rank in the presentation. We made Project Report on The topic of “Building construction in Udaipur” that’s why we went for observation in construction industries of Udaipur, we got broad knowledge about safety and health and also means of life, how can we get our things accomplish. And very appropriate guidance about career.

My Inspiration –

Actually, before a year ago, I was only thinking to study in a well-established institute and college and such as this environment. But I could not get. When I first time came to Udaipur, I used to go to pacific university for inquiring about fire and safety courses. That time I was met with Jai sir, he convinced me to join this college. Then I decided to admit in this. Almost our study season is about to complete, we learnt many things in this whole year. If I say this is my golden year of my life than it is not exceeds. Even today I’m making this presentation and the credit is goes to PIFSM. I want to say thanks for make me like this.

This presentation is made my Mr. Gaurav Kumar, DISDM about my college; I attempt express my inner motion and thank you to my college for make us like this.

Thank You Very Much

3 comments: